Line Technician – Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MI
Wednesday – Saturday; 1pm- 11pm
- Marshall aircraft in and out of ramp providing guide function for pilots
- Load/unload cargo baggage up to 50 lbs. within confined areas by hand. Unloading heavier cargo by powered equipment.
- Become proficient with ground equipment including forklift, de-icing, tug, etc.
- Cleaning and servicing of various aircraft, including cabin interiors, aircraft windshields, draining lavatories, removing and installing cabin supplies.
- Driving and filling fuel truck from on airfield fuel farm
- Fueling aircraft for various sized equipment. Lifting up to 50-60 lbs.
- Towing aircraft as needed for positioning or stowing in hangars.
- Connect/disconnect aircraft tow bars and equipment weighing 20+ lbs.
- De-ice Aircraft as required using powered equipment and remove snow with brooms etc.
- May be assigned to assist in monitoring security of facility.
- May be assigned various routine cleaning of work areas, ramps and facilities with or without powered equipment.
- Washing and/or moving customer cars
- Previous aviation education or experience preferred.