Learjet 45/75 Series First Officer, Second in Command – Naples, FL
- Administratively responsible to the Chief Pilot and functionally responsible to the Pilot in Command of the flight to which he/she is assigned.
- Must perform duties in concordance with the General Operations Manual (GOM).
- May delegate duties to other personnel or passengers if the Pilot in Command becomes incapacitated.
- Assists the captain by monitoring the flight instruments, handling radio communications, and watching for air-traffic.
- Other duties as assigned to conduct business.
- In the event that the Pilot in Command (Captain) incurs an accident or incident and becomes incapacitated or deceased; the Second in Command (First Officer) shall assume the duties and responsibilities of the Pilot in Command and conduct the remainder of the flight to a safe landing.
- Familiar with the duties and responsibilities of the Pilot in Command.
- Highly knowledgeable in FAA Regulations, NTSB Procedures, TSA Regulations, Aircraft Flight Manuals, and all other material pertinent to their duties.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language in accordance with safety regulations.
- Must be able to pass security checks done by the TSA (Transportations Security Administration), National Identity Check and State Criminal Check, FAA Records Check, 5-Year Drug/Alcohol History, Air Carrier Records Check, and National Driver Register Check.
- Must undergo frequent physical examinations and meet certain medical standards for First Class Medical.
- Submit to an initial drug test along with random drug and alcohol testing in order to comply with safety and company guidelines
Minimum Pilot Requirements:
- 1,500 total time
- 50 hours jet time
- 150 multi time
- ATP or ATP written
- Level One SIC – $70,000/year
- $75/day Per Diem
- Annual increases
- Bonus opportunities
- 401K match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Rental cars provided at outstations
- Keep all hotel, rental car, and airline points
- Known Crewmember
- Bonus pay for flying on off-days; $800/day