2nd Shift A&P Mechanic
Northern Jet Management is hiring for a 2nd shift A&P Mechanic.
Grand Rapids, MI
- Performs inspections as scheduled and work as delegated.
- Completes inspections, mechanical repairs and modifications to comply with policies and procedures.
- Conducts engine runs and system checks on qualified aircraft.
- Provides documentation for maintenance log books for all aircraft and updates all technical data for manufacturers..
- All work is accomplished under Northern Jet safety guidelines.
- Must also meet standards to ensure the highest quality of work for our aircraft and our customer’s aircraft.
- Must be of 18 years of age or older.
- Must have A&P license.
- Have passed all of the prescribed tests within a period of 24 months.
- Comply with the necessary ratings needed.
- Have one of the following: an appropriate graduation certificate, a certificate of completion from a certified aviation maintenance technician school, (If applicant is/was in aviation maintenance with the military – please check with HR regarding eligibility.)
- At least 3 years of practical experience with the procedures, practices, materials, tools, and equipment generally used in A&P Mechanics.
- At least 3 out of the last 6 years in practical experience performing the duties to both the airframe and powerplant ratings.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language in accordance with safety regulations.
- Submit to an initial drug test along with random drug and alcohol testing in order to comply with safety and company guidelines